- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySea scallops are one of my favorite dishes to prepare, and they look impressive with very little work. Get them fresh if you can, but frozen scallops will be fine, as long as you thaw them well before marinating.
- 1 lb. scallops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine or fish stock
- 1/4 cup whole grain or gluten free bread crumbs
- Mix honey, garlic, mustard, and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and toss scallops in the mixture.
- Let marinate, refridgerated, for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spoon scallops into a large casserole dish or into individual casseroles for single servings.
- Add wine, top with crumbs, and dot with butter. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until scallops are firm.