- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, and teriyaki sauce. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Add chicken to remaining honey-mustard mixture and coat well.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1-2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken; throw out marinade. Grill or broil chicken 4-6 inches from heat source for 10-15 minutes or until done, turning once and basting frequently with reserved honey-mustard mixture.
Notes"They know what matters, but they don't choose it... The hardest thing on earth is choosing what matters." -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
~To make one pound of honey, the bees in the colony must visit 2 million flowers, fly over 55,000 miles and will be the lifetime work of approximately 768 bees.~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
The Italian Exchange
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More