- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 double pie crust
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons peach-flavored gelatin mix
- Pinch of salt
- 9-10 fresh peaches, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices (5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- Milk and sugar for finishing pie
- Prepare the pie crust.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, gelatin and salt.
- Add peaches; toss to mix.
- Scrape the filling into the pie shell.
- Drizzle with the honey and dot with the butter.
- Cover with the remaining pastry round and trim to 1/2 inch beyond the rim of the pie plate. Fold the top pastry under the bottom pastry and crimp the edge.
- If desired, brush the top pastry with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pie for about 50 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan Chicken
Simply Creamy Chicken EnchiladasSee More