HONEY PEANUT SQUARES
- 4 cups honey roasted peanuts, divided
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (10 1/2 oz) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (10 oz) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
Line a 13-inx9-inx2-in pan with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle 2 cups peanuts in the pan. In a saucepan, combine the milk, marshmallows, peanut butter chips, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir until smooth. Pour over peanuts; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts; press down. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes. Lift foil out of pan; cut into squares. About 4 dozen.