- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups honey roasted peanuts, divided
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (10 1/2 oz) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (10 oz) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Line a 13-inx9-inx2-in pan with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle 2 cups peanuts in the pan. In a saucepan, combine the milk, marshmallows, peanut butter chips, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir until smooth. Pour over peanuts; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts; press down. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes. Lift foil out of pan; cut into squares. About 4 dozen.
NotesI get requests to bring this one every Christmas. It's for all the peanut butter lovers out there. It almost has a fudgy texture and the nuts give it a nice crunch!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More