- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 TBS butter , melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell
- 3 TBS butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 TBS honey
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- In a large bowl combine the eggs. pecans, corn syrup, sugars, butter, vanilla and salt. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar and honey until combined.
- Stir in peacan halves until coated.
- Spoon over pie.
- Bake 15-20 min. longer or unitl bubbly and golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate left overs.
NotesThis is a really pretty pie too!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More