- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 TBS butter , melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell
- 3 TBS butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 TBS honey
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- In a large bowl combine the eggs. pecans, corn syrup, sugars, butter, vanilla and salt. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar and honey until combined.
- Stir in peacan halves until coated.
- Spoon over pie.
- Bake 15-20 min. longer or unitl bubbly and golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate left overs.
NotesThis is a really pretty pie too!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More