- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
- 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup honey, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and 1/4 cup honey in a mixing bowl until smooth and creamy. Scoop into another bowl and set aside.
- In same mixing bowl, place pumpkin, milk, eggs, remaining honey, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until well blended. Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Drop cream cheese mixture by dollops over pumpkin mixture. Swirl lightly with a butter knife.
- Bake at 325 for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
NotesWooHoo! My first time at making a homemade pumpkin pie! This was really good with the cream cheese mixture and the honey! There were no leftovers! If you like pumpkin pie, you'll love this! I added some Cool Whip on the top of mine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce