- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
- 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup honey, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and 1/4 cup honey in a mixing bowl until smooth and creamy. Scoop into another bowl and set aside.
- In same mixing bowl, place pumpkin, milk, eggs, remaining honey, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until well blended. Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Drop cream cheese mixture by dollops over pumpkin mixture. Swirl lightly with a butter knife.
- Bake at 325 for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
NotesWooHoo! My first time at making a homemade pumpkin pie! This was really good with the cream cheese mixture and the honey! There were no leftovers! If you like pumpkin pie, you'll love this! I added some Cool Whip on the top of mine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Lau Family Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More