- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA significant amount of honey adds a smooth sweetness to this festive pie.
- 1 16 oz. can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 Cup evaporated low-fat milk
- 3/4 C. honey
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 pastry for single 9-inch pie crust
- Combine all ingredients except pastry in large bowl; beat until well blended. Pour into pastry-lined 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 400 degrees 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Makes 1 pie