- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 c. coarsely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350`
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and honey until well combined. Add egg & vanilla mix until blended. Add the flour mixture and mix just until combined. Stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls & flatten with a fork to make a criss cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool some before removing from pans
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More