- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 c. coarsely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350`
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and honey until well combined. Add egg & vanilla mix until blended. Add the flour mixture and mix just until combined. Stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls & flatten with a fork to make a criss cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool some before removing from pans
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Cream Cheese CookiesSee More