- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large chicken breast
- 3 Tbls. olive oil
- 1 pack (7.8 oz) honey sesame chicken seasoning mix (brand name is Sun-Bird)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup cashews chopped (optional)
- Cut chicken into cubes. Brown cubed chicken in olive oil. In a bowl mix seasoning mix,water and brown sugar. Add seeds,sesame oil, green onion,red pepper flakes and mix all together. Add cashews and pour over chicken. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Short & SweetSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More