- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 (2 in my household)
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp peanut or safflower oil
- 1 bunch of radishes, trimmed, and halved lengthwise
- 4 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 bunch of scallions, halved crosswise
- 1 cup snowpeas, halved lengthwise, about 4 oz
- 1 TBS sesame seeds, toasted in a dry skillet, to serve
- 1 TBS honey
- 2 TBS teriyaki sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- To make the dressing, put the honey and teriyaki sauce in a small bowl and mix. Add black pepper to taste.
- Put the oil in a wok (I just use a large saute pan) and heat until hot. Add the vegetables and 2 TBS water and stir-fry for about 3 minutes, until the vegetables are just heated through but still crisp. Transfer to a warm serving dish.
- Reduce the heat, add the dressing to the wok and heat it through gently until just warm. Pour the dressing over the vegetables, sprinkle with the sesame seeds, and serve.