- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 (2 in my household)
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp peanut or safflower oil
- 1 bunch of radishes, trimmed, and halved lengthwise
- 4 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 bunch of scallions, halved crosswise
- 1 cup snowpeas, halved lengthwise, about 4 oz
- 1 TBS sesame seeds, toasted in a dry skillet, to serve
- 1 TBS honey
- 2 TBS teriyaki sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- To make the dressing, put the honey and teriyaki sauce in a small bowl and mix. Add black pepper to taste.
- Put the oil in a wok (I just use a large saute pan) and heat until hot. Add the vegetables and 2 TBS water and stir-fry for about 3 minutes, until the vegetables are just heated through but still crisp. Transfer to a warm serving dish.
- Reduce the heat, add the dressing to the wok and heat it through gently until just warm. Pour the dressing over the vegetables, sprinkle with the sesame seeds, and serve.
NotesI found this recipe in a book called Easy Vegetarian. I've never made it with the correct vegetables. I ususally just throw in whatever veggies are around the house. I really like having the snowpeas and the sesame seed in there though. Oh and I just use olive oil. I guess I don't really follow the recipe at all, except for the sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More