- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp salt (kosher)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 1/2 oz melted butter
- 1/4 oz dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 10 oz wheat flour
- 10 oz bread flour
- In a mixer bowl dissolve the yeast in the flour.
- Add the milk, salt, honey and butter.
- Add all of the wheat flour and bread flour, except a handful of the bread flour.
- Kneed the dough on low speed for 5 mins.
- Add handful of flour if dough it sticky.
- Cover dough and let it rise until double in volume.
- Punch dough down and scale into 4 pieces.
- Form each into desired shape and brush with egg wash, let is rise until almost double in size. Use a razor of sharp knife to make cuts on top of dough.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes
NotesA recipe from my Intermediate Pastry Arts Class.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Short & SweetSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More