- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp salt (kosher)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 1/2 oz melted butter
- 1/4 oz dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 10 oz wheat flour
- 10 oz bread flour
- In a mixer bowl dissolve the yeast in the flour.
- Add the milk, salt, honey and butter.
- Add all of the wheat flour and bread flour, except a handful of the bread flour.
- Kneed the dough on low speed for 5 mins.
- Add handful of flour if dough it sticky.
- Cover dough and let it rise until double in volume.
- Punch dough down and scale into 4 pieces.
- Form each into desired shape and brush with egg wash, let is rise until almost double in size. Use a razor of sharp knife to make cuts on top of dough.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes
NotesA recipe from my Intermediate Pastry Arts Class.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More