- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. dry yeast
- 1 c. water (very warm)
- 1 T. honey
- 2 1/2 - 3 c. whole wheat flour
- Sprinkle yeast into water; add honey, stair and allow to stand 10 minutes.
- Add flour and work to form dough.
- Knead and place in lightly oiled bowl.
- Cover and let rise about 45 minutes.
- Punch down and spread on pizza pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Koken met OmaSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More