- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. dry yeast
- 1 c. water (very warm)
- 1 T. honey
- 2 1/2 - 3 c. whole wheat flour
- Sprinkle yeast into water; add honey, stair and allow to stand 10 minutes.
- Add flour and work to form dough.
- Knead and place in lightly oiled bowl.
- Cover and let rise about 45 minutes.
- Punch down and spread on pizza pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More