- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. dry yeast
- 1 c. water (very warm)
- 1 T. honey
- 2 1/2 - 3 c. whole wheat flour
- Sprinkle yeast into water; add honey, stair and allow to stand 10 minutes.
- Add flour and work to form dough.
- Knead and place in lightly oiled bowl.
- Cover and let rise about 45 minutes.
- Punch down and spread on pizza pan.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Social Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More