- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. dry yeast
- 1 c. water (very warm)
- 1 T. honey
- 2 1/2 - 3 c. whole wheat flour
- Sprinkle yeast into water; add honey, stair and allow to stand 10 minutes.
- Add flour and work to form dough.
- Knead and place in lightly oiled bowl.
- Cover and let rise about 45 minutes.
- Punch down and spread on pizza pan.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More