- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- # 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- # 1 tablespoon honey
- # 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- # 3 cups cubed pineapple
- # 1 1/2 cups chopped apple
- # 1 cup orange sections
- # 1 cup chopped peeled kiwi
- # 1/3 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- # 1 medium banana, sliced
- # 1/2 cup Whey Crisps, any flavor
- # 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Combine yogurt, honey, and lime rind in a small bowl.
- Combine pineapple and next 4 ingredients (through coconut) in a large bowl; toss gently to combine. Just before serving, stir in banana. Top fruit mixture with yogurt sauce; sprinkle with almonds and Whey Crisps.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More