- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 TB gluten
- 2 scoops sprouted flaxmeal
- 1/2 cup ground nuts and seeds (your choice - I usually use cashews, almonds, walnuts & sunflower seeds)
- 2 ½ TB. Oil
- 2 TB. honey
- 1 & ¾ c water
- 1 scant TB yeast
- (thanks to Toni for this one!)
- NOTE: I modified it and added the flax and nuts.
- Also, sometimes I will substitute a portion of the whole wheat flour with some other grain (barley, spelt or oat flour).
NotesXL size loaf
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More