- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 of a 17.3 ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 (8 ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Apple, sliced
- French bread, sliced
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it's easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with vegetable cooking spray. Stir the egg and water with a fork in a small bowl.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll gently to a 12-inch square.
- Slice the cheese horizontally in half. Center 1 half of the cheese on the pastry, cut-side up. Stir the walnuts, honey and rosemary in a small bowl. Spread onto the cheese. Top with the remaining cheese half, cut-side down. Brush the edge of the pastry with the egg. Fold two opposite sides over the cheese. Trim the remaining two ends to 2 inches from the edge of the cheese. Fold these two sides on the cheese. Press edges to seal. Place seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Decorate the top with the pastry scraps if desired. Brush with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Let cool for 30 minutes before serving. Serve with the apples and bread.
- Cooking for a Crowd: Use a 16 ounce round of cheese and double the amounts of walnuts, honey and rosemary.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More