- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 fully cooked shank half ham with bone
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- dash ground ginger
- dash ground allspice
- First slice your ham into very thin slices. Do not cut all the way down to the bone or the meat might not hold together.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, paprika, ginger and allspice in a small bowl.
- Lay a few pieces of foil onto the counter. Place the ham onto the foil.
- Pour the mixture over the ham, rotating the ham as you go.
- Place the ham onto a serving dish.
- Use a blow torch with a medium size flame to caramelize the sugar.
- If you do not have a blow torch place in the oven for a few minutes until sugar is caramelized.
- Repeat process until ham has been well glazed.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More