- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryHooters Chicken Wings
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 cups flour
- chicken wings
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Mix together the milk and the egg.
- Dunk the chicken pieces in the egg mixture.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a sealable container. Drop chicken pieces in sealable container and shake until all the chicken is covered in the flour mixture.
- Let the chicken refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.
- On the stove melt the butter with the Tabasco and salt and pepper.
- Set aside. Cook the chicken in hot oil, about 4 minutes per side.
- When cooked dip the chicken in the hot sauce. Serve the wings hot with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.