- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 cups flour
- chicken wings
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Mix together the milk and the egg.
- Dunk the chicken pieces in the egg mixture.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a sealable container. Drop chicken pieces in sealable container and shake until all the chicken is covered in the flour mixture.
- Let the chicken refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.
- On the stove melt the butter with the Tabasco and salt and pepper.
- Set aside. Cook the chicken in hot oil, about 4 minutes per side.
- When cooked dip the chicken in the hot sauce. Serve the wings hot with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
NotesHooters Chicken Wings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More