- Cooking Time: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Philly Cream Cheese
- 1 can Hormel Chili WITHOUT Beans
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or velveeta)
- Fritos or Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of 9 inch pie dish. Spoon can of Hormel chili on top of cream cheese. Sprinkle shredded cheese (or velveeta slices) on top of chili.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More