- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can HORMEL Chili No Beans or HORMEL Chili With Beans
- 1 pound VELVEETA Pasturized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies (10 oz.), undrained
- MIX ingredients in 2-qt. microwavable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until chili mixture is completely melted, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE with crackers or assorted cut-up vegetables.
NotesEven our calorie-watching SIL loves this dip, she can't stop dipping chips in it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Adventures in CookingSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More