- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can HORMEL Chili No Beans or HORMEL Chili With Beans
- 1 pound VELVEETA Pasturized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies (10 oz.), undrained
- MIX ingredients in 2-qt. microwavable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until chili mixture is completely melted, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE with crackers or assorted cut-up vegetables.
NotesEven our calorie-watching SIL loves this dip, she can't stop dipping chips in it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More