- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can HORMEL Chili No Beans or HORMEL Chili With Beans
- 1 pound VELVEETA Pasturized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies (10 oz.), undrained
- MIX ingredients in 2-qt. microwavable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until chili mixture is completely melted, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE with crackers or assorted cut-up vegetables.
NotesEven our calorie-watching SIL loves this dip, she can't stop dipping chips in it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More