- Cooking Time: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Philly Cream Cheese
- 1 can Hormel Chili WITHOUT Beans
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or velveeta)
- Fritos or Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of 9 inch pie dish. Spoon can of Hormel chili on top of cream cheese. Sprinkle shredded cheese (or velveeta slices) on top of chili.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More