- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 whole chicken
- 3 ounce horseradish, prepared and strained
- 1 ounce italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh minced parsley
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 ounces honey
- In a mixing bowl, combine horseradish, breadcrumbs, parsley, brown sugar and honey.
- Take the horseradish mixture and rub it on the outside of the chicken.
- Take any remaining horseradish mixture and place it inside the chicken.
- Cover the chicken loosely with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Place the chicken in a preheated 350ºF oven, for 45 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and let the crust brown.
- Remove from the oven and let rest before serving.
NotesThis chicken is easy to prepare and delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More