- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 2-3 Tablespoons picante sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked with cartilaged removed
- Veggies, crackers or bread for dipping.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, picante sauce and horseradish. Mix Well!
- Stir in crabmeat.
- Serve with either veggies, crackers, or bread
NotesMy mom and uncle love horseradish so I wanted to make something they would love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More