- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 2-3 Tablespoons picante sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked with cartilaged removed
- Veggies, crackers or bread for dipping.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, picante sauce and horseradish. Mix Well!
- Stir in crabmeat.
- Serve with either veggies, crackers, or bread
NotesMy mom and uncle love horseradish so I wanted to make something they would love!
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Honey-Lime Chicken SkewersSee More