- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 2-3 Tablespoons picante sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked with cartilaged removed
- Veggies, crackers or bread for dipping.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, picante sauce and horseradish. Mix Well!
- Stir in crabmeat.
- Serve with either veggies, crackers, or bread
NotesMy mom and uncle love horseradish so I wanted to make something they would love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More