- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 2-3 Tablespoons picante sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked with cartilaged removed
- Veggies, crackers or bread for dipping.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, picante sauce and horseradish. Mix Well!
- Stir in crabmeat.
- Serve with either veggies, crackers, or bread
NotesMy mom and uncle love horseradish so I wanted to make something they would love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More