- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups canned, whole cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 3/4 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, or more to taste
- Combine all ingredients and serve with turkey. This is a great cranberry addition for Thanksgiving and wonderful as a spread for leftover turkey sandwiches.
NotesWanting a new cranberry sauce to make for Thanksgiving I decided to give this one a try ahead of time.
So glad I did. Just love it on turkey sandwiches as well as along side the turkey and dressing. It has just that little extra kick. Credit goes to Chef2Chef for this one.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More