HORSERADISH CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups canned, whole cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 3/4 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, or more to taste
- Combine all ingredients and serve with turkey. This is a great cranberry addition for Thanksgiving and wonderful as a spread for leftover turkey sandwiches.
NotesWanting a new cranberry sauce to make for Thanksgiving I decided to give this one a try ahead of time.
So glad I did. Just love it on turkey sandwiches as well as along side the turkey and dressing. It has just that little extra kick. Credit goes to Chef2Chef for this one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More