- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. dry ground mustard
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and set the whites aside.
- Mash the yolks and add mayonnaise, horseradish, dill, mustard, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Pipe or spoon the mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.
NotesEveryone who tastes these eggs loves them. I can't take credit for the recipe and can't remember where I got it from.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More