- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Roast Beef,
- Prepared Horseradish, 6 tablespoons, divided
- Dijon Mustard, 6 tablespoons, divided
- Garlic, 3 or 4 cloves, finely minced
- Dill, 2 to 3 tablespoons, snipped
- Thyme, 1 tablespoon, snipped
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350. Mince the garlic. In a small bowl, combine half the horseradish, half the mustard and the garlic.
- Snip the herbs.
- Combine them with remaining horseradish and mustard.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brown the meat on all sides.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and place it in a roasting pan. Coat it with the garlic/mustard/horseradish mixture. Roast for about 30 minutes.
- Take the meat out of the oven and coat it with the herb/horseradish/mustard mixture. Put it back in the oven.
- Continue roasting until it’s done to your liking. I use a thermometer fork and cook it until it’s at 125. Remove it from the oven and let it stand for a few minutes before slicing.
- Slice it up.
- Serve and enjoy!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Social Cookbook
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More