- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Roast Beef,
- Prepared Horseradish, 6 tablespoons, divided
- Dijon Mustard, 6 tablespoons, divided
- Garlic, 3 or 4 cloves, finely minced
- Dill, 2 to 3 tablespoons, snipped
- Thyme, 1 tablespoon, snipped
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350. Mince the garlic. In a small bowl, combine half the horseradish, half the mustard and the garlic.
- Snip the herbs.
- Combine them with remaining horseradish and mustard.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brown the meat on all sides.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and place it in a roasting pan. Coat it with the garlic/mustard/horseradish mixture. Roast for about 30 minutes.
- Take the meat out of the oven and coat it with the herb/horseradish/mustard mixture. Put it back in the oven.
- Continue roasting until it’s done to your liking. I use a thermometer fork and cook it until it’s at 125. Remove it from the oven and let it stand for a few minutes before slicing.
- Slice it up.
- Serve and enjoy!