- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-5 lb. corned beef brisket
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp. catsup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Place corned beef brisket in Dutch oven; add water to cover. Place lid on tightly and simmer 3-4 hrs. or until meat is tender. Remove meat from cooking liquid and place fat side up on rack in open roasting pan. Combine horseradish, catsup, and brown sugar; spread glaze over top of meat.
- Bake in moderate oven 350F 20 min.
- Carve meat diagonaly across the grain into thin slices.
NotesMy husband makes this, but we do not remember where he got it. We have had it for several years. It is really good.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More