- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-5 lb. corned beef brisket
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp. catsup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Place corned beef brisket in Dutch oven; add water to cover. Place lid on tightly and simmer 3-4 hrs. or until meat is tender. Remove meat from cooking liquid and place fat side up on rack in open roasting pan. Combine horseradish, catsup, and brown sugar; spread glaze over top of meat.
- Bake in moderate oven 350F 20 min.
- Carve meat diagonaly across the grain into thin slices.
NotesMy husband makes this, but we do not remember where he got it. We have had it for several years. It is really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More