- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-5 lb. corned beef brisket
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp. catsup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Place corned beef brisket in Dutch oven; add water to cover. Place lid on tightly and simmer 3-4 hrs. or until meat is tender. Remove meat from cooking liquid and place fat side up on rack in open roasting pan. Combine horseradish, catsup, and brown sugar; spread glaze over top of meat.
- Bake in moderate oven 350F 20 min.
- Carve meat diagonaly across the grain into thin slices.
NotesMy husband makes this, but we do not remember where he got it. We have had it for several years. It is really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Adventures in CookingSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More