- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- paprika, for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and cut lengthwise.
- Remove yolks from eggs. In a medium bowl, mash the yolks and mix together with mayonnaise, onion, sweet pickle relish, horseradish and mustard.
- With a fork or pastry bag, fill the egg halves with the yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika, salt and pepper. Chill until serving.
NotesHorseradish sauce and sweet relish sets these deviled eggs apart from the rest,
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More