- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots, sliced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp white pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 block firm tofu
- 1/2 lb snow peas, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Bring the broth to a boil in a pot.
- Add the vinegar, oil, soy sauce, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, peppers and cornstarch. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Cut tofu into strips. Add tofu and peas. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the green onions and simmer for about 5 more minutes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Mushroom SoupSee More