- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots, sliced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp white pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 block firm tofu
- 1/2 lb snow peas, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Bring the broth to a boil in a pot.
- Add the vinegar, oil, soy sauce, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, peppers and cornstarch. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Cut tofu into strips. Add tofu and peas. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the green onions and simmer for about 5 more minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More