- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup whole yellow mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place water in small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add mustard seeds.
- Cover saucepan; remove from heat.
- Let stand 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed.
- Combine mustard seeds, honey, vinegar, ground mustard, salt and cloves in food processor; process using on/off pulsing action until mixture is thickened and seeds are coarsely chopped, scraping down side of work bowl once.
- Refrigerate at least 1 day before serving.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More