- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup whole yellow mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place water in small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add mustard seeds.
- Cover saucepan; remove from heat.
- Let stand 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed.
- Combine mustard seeds, honey, vinegar, ground mustard, salt and cloves in food processor; process using on/off pulsing action until mixture is thickened and seeds are coarsely chopped, scraping down side of work bowl once.
- Refrigerate at least 1 day before serving.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More