- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons ground hot paprika
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, red wine vinegar, vegetable oil, brown sugar, red pepper flakes, garlic, cumin, paprika, and onion. Place pork tenderloin cubes in the mixture. Toss to coat.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place pork on skewers. Cook on the prepared grill, turning and brushing with the teriyaki sauce mixture frequently. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Can put pineapple chunks, or vegies with pork on skewers before grilling.
NotesTeriyaki sauce gives an Asian touch to these fast kabobs.
Can put pineapple chunks, or vegies with pork on skewers before grilling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More