- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryTeriyaki sauce gives an Asian touch to these fast kabobs.
Can put pineapple chunks, or vegies with pork on skewers before grilling.
- 2 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons ground hot paprika
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, red wine vinegar, vegetable oil, brown sugar, red pepper flakes, garlic, cumin, paprika, and onion. Place pork tenderloin cubes in the mixture. Toss to coat.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place pork on skewers. Cook on the prepared grill, turning and brushing with the teriyaki sauce mixture frequently. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Can put pineapple chunks, or vegies with pork on skewers before grilling.