HOT AND SPICY HOGSBREATH CHILI
Hot And Spicy Hogsbreath Chili
- 2 1/2 pounds round steak, cut in 1" chunks (hamburger or stew meat can be substituted).
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil (Note: oil not necessary for browning hamburger.)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3-4 cloves crushed garlic, or to taste
- 1 can beer
- 1 can beef broth
- 3 oz. Tomato Paste
- 1-2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 fresh jalapeno peppers, minced, or 1/4 cup choped canned jalapenos
- 6 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons ground cumin
- 3/4 Tablespoon Oregano
Directions: Heat oil in skillet. Brown meat chunks. Add onions and garlic and cook until onions are limp. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer 1/2 hour (or all day in crock pot).
Note: Chili beans and tomato juice can be added if desired.