- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. yellow or spice cake mix
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding (4-serving size)
- 3 Granny Smith Apples (medium, peeled, cored and roughly chopped)
- 1 3/4 c. apple cider (plain)
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 c. oil
- 1 c. apple cider
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil 1 c. of apple cider in medium pan until it reduced to 1/4 c. about 8-10 minutes.
- Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan.
- Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, reduced apple cider, the remaining 3/4 c. cider, eggs and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- Beat on high speed 2 min.
- Gently stir in apples.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Again, reduce 1 c. of cider to 1/4. c.
- Whisk into 2. c powdered sugar until smooth, add more cider if necessary.
- Drizzle over cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More