- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub (8oz) Cream Cheese Spread (can use light)
- 2 t. Brown sugar
- 1/2 t. pumpkin spice
- 1 apple, chopped, divided (toss with a bit of lemon juice to keep from browning)
- 1/4 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 T. Pecans, chopped
- Wheat Thins – Lightly Cinnamon
- Golden Harvest Apple Cinnamon Toasted Chips
- Pre heat oven to 375º
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar and pumpkin spice until well blended.
- Stir in half the chopped apple.
- Spread into a small casserole dish or pie plate. Top with the other chopped apples, cheese and nuts.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until hot. S
- erve with Cinnamon flavored crackers/chips.
NotesThis doesn't make a lot - so double or triple for a pie plate!
Source – Nabisco – Holiday Appetizers & More
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More