HOT APPLE PIE DIP
- 1 tub (8oz) Cream Cheese Spread (can use light)
- 2 t. Brown sugar
- 1/2 t. pumpkin spice
- 1 apple, chopped, divided (toss with a bit of lemon juice to keep from browning)
- 1/4 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 T. Pecans, chopped
- Wheat Thins – Lightly Cinnamon
- Golden Harvest Apple Cinnamon Toasted Chips
Pre heat oven to 375º
Mix cream cheese, brown sugar and pumpkin spice until well blended.
Stir in half the chopped apple.
Spread into a small casserole dish or pie plate. Top with the other chopped apples, cheese and nuts.
Bake 12 minutes, or until hot. S
erve with Cinnamon flavored crackers/chips.
Source – Nabisco – Holiday Appetizers & More