- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub (8oz) Cream Cheese Spread (can use light)
- 2 t. Brown sugar
- 1/2 t. pumpkin spice
- 1 apple, chopped, divided (toss with a bit of lemon juice to keep from browning)
- 1/4 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 T. Pecans, chopped
- Wheat Thins – Lightly Cinnamon
- Golden Harvest Apple Cinnamon Toasted Chips
- Pre heat oven to 375º
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar and pumpkin spice until well blended.
- Stir in half the chopped apple.
- Spread into a small casserole dish or pie plate. Top with the other chopped apples, cheese and nuts.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until hot. S
- erve with Cinnamon flavored crackers/chips.
NotesThis doesn't make a lot - so double or triple for a pie plate!
Source – Nabisco – Holiday Appetizers & More
Koken met Oma
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More