- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, softened, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Crackers or Breadsticks for dipping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together all ingredients except parsley and crackers in large bowl. Spoon into 9-inch ovenproof shallow dish. Bake for 22 to 26 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve hot with crackers or breadsticks.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Tip: To soften sun-dried tomatoes, cover tomatoes with boiling water. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes; drain. If using oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, softening is not necessary.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce