HOT ARTICHOKE & SUN-DRIED TOMATO DIP
- Servings: 12
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, softened, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Crackers or Breadsticks for dipping
Heat oven to 350°F.
Stir together all ingredients except parsley and crackers in large bowl. Spoon into 9-inch ovenproof shallow dish. Bake for 22 to 26 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned.
Sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve hot with crackers or breadsticks.
Makes 12 servings.
Tip: To soften sun-dried tomatoes, cover tomatoes with boiling water. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes; drain. If using oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, softening is not necessary.