- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese( softened.
- 3 jars ( 6.5oz) maritnated artichoke hearts, drained& chopped
- 4 gloves garlic , chopped finely
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Shredded
- preheat oven to 350 Mix all ingredents and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- serve with crusty bread
- Did you know Artichokes are a flower? If you continue to let them grow you get what's in the picture! Pretty Huh?
NotesMy friend Mike A makes this recipe when we all have get togethers. It so fattening so therefore very yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More