- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese( softened.
- 3 jars ( 6.5oz) maritnated artichoke hearts, drained& chopped
- 4 gloves garlic , chopped finely
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Shredded
- preheat oven to 350 Mix all ingredents and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- serve with crusty bread
- Did you know Artichokes are a flower? If you continue to let them grow you get what's in the picture! Pretty Huh?
NotesMy friend Mike A makes this recipe when we all have get togethers. It so fattening so therefore very yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More