- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy friend Mike A makes this recipe when we all have get togethers. It so fattening so therefore very yummy!
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese( softened.
- 3 jars ( 6.5oz) maritnated artichoke hearts, drained& chopped
- 4 gloves garlic , chopped finely
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Shredded
- preheat oven to 350 Mix all ingredents and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- serve with crusty bread
- Did you know Artichokes are a flower? If you continue to let them grow you get what's in the picture! Pretty Huh?