- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese( softened.
- 3 jars ( 6.5oz) maritnated artichoke hearts, drained& chopped
- 4 gloves garlic , chopped finely
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Shredded
- preheat oven to 350 Mix all ingredents and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- serve with crusty bread
- Did you know Artichokes are a flower? If you continue to let them grow you get what's in the picture! Pretty Huh?
NotesMy friend Mike A makes this recipe when we all have get togethers. It so fattening so therefore very yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More