- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 14oz can Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Room Temp
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 tsp Dried Dill
- Raw Veges or French Bread
- Best Results with a Food Processor.
- Drop Garlic thru Feed Tube in Processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add the Artickoke Hears until pureed.
- Add Parmesan Cheese, cream cheese, mayo, dill and process until smooth.
- Remove to a medium Saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring until heated through.
- May be refrigerated for 2 days. Reheat before serving.
NotesA Family Favorite for Every Special Occasion
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More