- Cooking Time: 20–25
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chilies
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup scallion
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- Tortilla chips, optional
- Crackers, optional
- Cocktail bread slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spoon into lightly greased pie plate.
- Bake at 350° F for 20–25 minutes until lightly browned. Garnish with chopped scallion and plum tomatoes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or cocktail bread slices.