- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup thawed, chopped frozen spinach
- 1-1/2 cups thawed, chopped frozen artichoke hearts (I used jarred)
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Boil spinach and artichokes (if using frozen) in 1 cup of water until tender and drain.
- Discard liquid.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute or until hot and soft.
- Stir in rest of ingredients and serve hot.
- ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS when served immediately!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More