- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup thawed, chopped frozen spinach
- 1-1/2 cups thawed, chopped frozen artichoke hearts (I used jarred)
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Boil spinach and artichokes (if using frozen) in 1 cup of water until tender and drain.
- Discard liquid.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute or until hot and soft.
- Stir in rest of ingredients and serve hot.
- ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS when served immediately!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Mom's Cooking Secrets
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More