- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 CUP Mozarella cheese, cubed
- 1 to 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed out
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in a shallow casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More