- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFrom Self Magazine
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 Golden Delicious apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 large banana, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 3 fresh raspberries (or blackberries)
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add half of the amount of chopped apple, banana and cinnamon.
- Cook, stirring often, until apple softens, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add oats, honey and milk. Bring to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to low and cook until oats are soft, about 1 minute.
- Top with berries and remaining apple and serve.