- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 env. GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and salad dressing mix with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add broccoli and 1-1/2 cups of the Cheddar cheese; mix well.
- SPOON into 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve as a dip with Crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More