- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 env. GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and salad dressing mix with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add broccoli and 1-1/2 cups of the Cheddar cheese; mix well.
- SPOON into 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve as a dip with Crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Koken met OmaSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More