- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Cheese sauce:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp flour
- 4 slices turkey or chicken breast
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices broiled bacon
- 4 slices toast
- 1 cup cheese sauce (See below)
- Mushrooms, cooked
- Make cheese cauce. Set aside
- Melt butter; add flour to make a paste.
- Add salt, milk and cheese;cook over moderate heat until thick and creamy.
- Keep hot.
- Remove crust from toast and cut in triangles.
- Lightly salt and pepper tomatoes.
- Place 2 slices (4 triangles) of toast to each of the 2 ovenproof platters.
- Put slices of turkey or chicken on the toast and poor the hot cheese over them.
- Place the tomatoes on the sauce. Place the dishes under the broiler until the tomatoes have broiled lightly and the sauce bubbles.
- Garnish with bacon and mushrooms.
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Cooking for a Cure
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More