- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. butter
- 1 lb. brown sugar
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1 qt. softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- Melt butter in large heavy pot, with sugars, when dissolved, add softened ice cream and spices.
- Let cool, put into containers for gift giving. Keep refrigerated.
- To serve, put 1 or more Tbs. mix in mug, add boiling water.
- Add a shot or more of Rum or Brandy.
- Stir, top with whipped cream and a little nutmeg. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More