- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. butter
- 1 lb. brown sugar
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1 qt. softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- Melt butter in large heavy pot, with sugars, when dissolved, add softened ice cream and spices.
- Let cool, put into containers for gift giving. Keep refrigerated.
- To serve, put 1 or more Tbs. mix in mug, add boiling water.
- Add a shot or more of Rum or Brandy.
- Stir, top with whipped cream and a little nutmeg. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More