- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15-30
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 c. mayonnaise (I used Miracle Whip)
- 1 med. onion, minced
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies, drained
- pepperoni, quartered
- sliced olives
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow baking dish or pie plate. Top with pepperoni and olives.
- Serve with rye chips, bagel chips, crackers or vegetables.
NotesFrom Taste of Home. I served this at my "Souper Bowl" Bunco party and arranged the pepperoni and olives to look like a football on the top. I definately scored a touchdown with my guests!!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More