- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15-30
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 c. mayonnaise (I used Miracle Whip)
- 1 med. onion, minced
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies, drained
- pepperoni, quartered
- sliced olives
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow baking dish or pie plate. Top with pepperoni and olives.
- Serve with rye chips, bagel chips, crackers or vegetables.
NotesFrom Taste of Home. I served this at my "Souper Bowl" Bunco party and arranged the pepperoni and olives to look like a football on the top. I definately scored a touchdown with my guests!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More