- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, semi-softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 12 ounces bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bunch of green onions for garnish, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine all ingredients, except a quarter of the bacon (chop your bacon). Save some bacon for the top. Mix well until well blended. I used my hand mixer to mix the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire and onion powder and then I folded in the cheese and bacon.
- Pour into a baking casserole dish and top with the remaining bacon.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with chips, crackers, veggies. I served with Scoops. Garnish with green onion if desired.
NotesOne ooey, gooey cheese dip and throw some bacon in the mix and you've got a winner on your hands! The sharp cheddar cheese really stands out in this dish and so does the bacon which you can taste throughout!! A great appetizer for any ocassion and I made this for my Daytona 500 party! Everyone loved it and not a drop left! I served it with Scoops! I also bought some green onions for garnish and forgot about them! As everyone was eating, I got them out and they were wonderful! The perfect garnish for this dip!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More