- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, semi-softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 12 ounces bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bunch of green onions for garnish, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine all ingredients, except a quarter of the bacon (chop your bacon). Save some bacon for the top. Mix well until well blended. I used my hand mixer to mix the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire and onion powder and then I folded in the cheese and bacon.
- Pour into a baking casserole dish and top with the remaining bacon.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with chips, crackers, veggies. I served with Scoops. Garnish with green onion if desired.
NotesOne ooey, gooey cheese dip and throw some bacon in the mix and you've got a winner on your hands! The sharp cheddar cheese really stands out in this dish and so does the bacon which you can taste throughout!! A great appetizer for any ocassion and I made this for my Daytona 500 party! Everyone loved it and not a drop left! I served it with Scoops! I also bought some green onions for garnish and forgot about them! As everyone was eating, I got them out and they were wonderful! The perfect garnish for this dip!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More