- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart store bought eggnog
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1/4 t. ground nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- Pour the eggnog, milk and chocolate syrup into a medium pan and place over medium heat.
- Stir constantly and bring to just under a boil.
- Look for small bubbles on the sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat and stir in the bourbon and nutmeg.
- Ladle the hot chocolate into 8 mugs.
- Sprinkle with additional nutmeg on top to garnish and serve hot.
- Note: You can leave out the bourbon before serving the kids.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More