- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart store bought eggnog
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1/4 t. ground nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- Pour the eggnog, milk and chocolate syrup into a medium pan and place over medium heat.
- Stir constantly and bring to just under a boil.
- Look for small bubbles on the sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat and stir in the bourbon and nutmeg.
- Ladle the hot chocolate into 8 mugs.
- Sprinkle with additional nutmeg on top to garnish and serve hot.
- Note: You can leave out the bourbon before serving the kids.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More