- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Small Batch
- 1 - 8 qt. package instant dry milk (650 g.)
- 6 oz. powdered coffee creamer (300 g.)
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar (100 g.)
- 6 oz package Nestle's Quick powdered chocolate milk mix (300 g.)
- Large batch
- 56 oz. Quick
- 40 oz. creamer
- 7 c. powdered sugar
- 4.4 pounds (22 qts) dry milk
- Mix together and sift once or twice. Put 3 - 4 T. mix in a cup of hot water.
NotesThis is a favorite of Kent's. I also would send a portion to Lisa at college. I advise finding a friend to make this with, having an annual mixing day to make your big batch for the winter. I have good memories of mixing with Terri Masuda and Kathy Larson. You may need to up the Nestle Quick amount to match your family's taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More