- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Small Batch
- 1 - 8 qt. package instant dry milk (650 g.)
- 6 oz. powdered coffee creamer (300 g.)
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar (100 g.)
- 6 oz package Nestle's Quick powdered chocolate milk mix (300 g.)
- Large batch
- 56 oz. Quick
- 40 oz. creamer
- 7 c. powdered sugar
- 4.4 pounds (22 qts) dry milk
- Mix together and sift once or twice. Put 3 - 4 T. mix in a cup of hot water.
NotesThis is a favorite of Kent's. I also would send a portion to Lisa at college. I advise finding a friend to make this with, having an annual mixing day to make your big batch for the winter. I have good memories of mixing with Terri Masuda and Kathy Larson. You may need to up the Nestle Quick amount to match your family's taste.