- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tsp SCHARFFEN BERGER Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder, sifted
- 3 tsp sugar (to taste)
- 1 cup (8oz) milk
- Whipped cream or marshmallow for topping (optional)
- In a small, heavy saucepan, mix cocoa and sugar and 1 tbsp of milk over low heat until ingredients are well dissolved in a thick paste.
- Add the remaining milk and stir well.
- Heat to serving temperature, stirring occasionally. Do not allow to boil.
NotesIn our factory store, we would make this hot chocolate daily, fill a tall dispenser with it, and set it on a counter in our factory store so people who were waiting for a tour could pour themselves a sample. It’s hard to believe how often we would have to refill the container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More