- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tsp SCHARFFEN BERGER Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder, sifted
- 3 tsp sugar (to taste)
- 1 cup (8oz) milk
- Whipped cream or marshmallow for topping (optional)
- In a small, heavy saucepan, mix cocoa and sugar and 1 tbsp of milk over low heat until ingredients are well dissolved in a thick paste.
- Add the remaining milk and stir well.
- Heat to serving temperature, stirring occasionally. Do not allow to boil.
NotesIn our factory store, we would make this hot chocolate daily, fill a tall dispenser with it, and set it on a counter in our factory store so people who were waiting for a tour could pour themselves a sample. It’s hard to believe how often we would have to refill the container.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More