- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups apple juice
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1/4 cup molasses
- Mix all ingredients in large pan. Heat on medium heat until not quite boiling.
- Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into crock pot on low heat, allow guests to serve themselves!
- To store leftover cider remove and discard cinnamon sticks and cloves, refrigerate.
- Fresh cinnamon may be added when reheated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More