- Cooking Time: 15-30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 14oz cup of artichoke hearts
- 12 oz crab meat (or imitation crab meat - this tastes just as good!)
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT for artichokes and crabmeat.
- Fold in the crab and artichoke.
- Sprinke cheese on top and bake for 15-30 minutes, until cheese starts to brown and bubble. YUM-O!
NotesThis is a family favorite. Anytime I make this easy dip for a party, it is always the first to go!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More